Last reviewed: June 8, 2021
The Soar Guarantee & Refund Policy
The Soar Guarantee & Refund Policy is our standard of quality across the company. Use this page to understand what to expect when working with Soar. We cover standards across our services as well as across how we interact with our customers.
At the end of the day, we do not
- Guarantee specific business results or targets
- Guarantee virality
- Provide refunds if we delivered services to our specifications below
With such an open and fair refund policy, we ask that customers are also fair and honest with their requests. If you run into an issue with one of your orders, please be sure to reach out so we can try and make it right. Charging back a transaction will have your account blacklisted, not to mention harshly tut-tutted internally.
Dive into the Soar Guarantee below 👇
Platform & Dashboard
These are the quality standards we hold our website and dashboard to.
- The Soar website will have correct and accurate information about services at all times.
- Our dashboard will show the correct, current status of the order at all times.
- Any update(s) or inquiries to your order will be communicated and logged in your order dashboard through messages.
These are the quality standards we hold our Foundation Backlinks service to.
- We guarantee that we will accurately reflect the information you submit upon ordering, or later through an order message.
- We will share the target websites for Guest Posts and Niche edits for your approval prior to publishing.
- If needed, we allow one round of revision to Company Information, Target URL, Blurb, Guest Post & Press Release drafts prior to publishing.
- Soar will not provide refunds as long as the services were delivered per the description on the services page.
These are the quality standards we hold our Content Marketing service to.
- We guarantee that the content will be delivered on time, and at a comparable level of quality as our content samples, or we’ll replace it.
- The Soar Guarantee doesn’t cover marketing metrics, such as the amount of traffic generated or organic page views.
- Soar will not provide refunds as long as the services delivered meet all of the standard inclusions outlined above.
Reddit upvotes & downvotes
These are the quality standards we hold our upvote and downvote services to.
- Upvotes will be delivered within a 9 hour period.
- We don’t guarantee any deliveries on posts/comments older than 1 day. Buy at your own risk
- You can order upvotes/downvotes on multiple links but you’ll need to place orders individually through our order page.
- Please make sure to check the subreddit rules and limitations for posts to avoid issues with post deletion.
- Upvote orders >250-500 are not refundable. These are typically only deliverable if the guidelines of the subreddit are stringently followed.
- We always recommend ordering small upvotes/downvotes in batches. This way it will not be too suspicious for the subreddit Mods. We do not refund orders when the account gets banned since these are automated services and you are responsible for the frequency and volume of your order(s).
- If there is an issue with your order, reach out within 12 hours to get a refund.
- Post removed by mods
- if upvotes were completely delivered before removal, no refund can be issued
- if the post was removed before the upvotes were completely delivered, a refund will be issued based on the prorated calculation (we are recording before and after points even when the post was deleted/removed)
- Post deleted by user
- if upvotes were completely delivered before removal, no refund should be issued
- if the post was removed before the upvotes were completely delivered, a refund will be issued based on the prorated calculation. A valid reason may be required before issuance of a prorated refund
- Ordered by Mistake
- if upvotes were completely delivered before the reported mistake, no refund should be issued
- if the post was removed before upvotes were completely delivered, refund accordingly on to what we already delivered (prorated refund). Customer’s record check may be required
- Submitted wrong link
- Such requests can’t be processed so the customer will be notified and the link can be either replaced by the customer or a full refund issued
- Not following subreddit rules
- if upvotes were completely delivered before the reported issue, no refund should be issued
- if the post was removed before upvotes were completely delivered, we refund accordingly based on what we already delivered (prorated refund)
- Aged Post
- Upvotes/downvotes for posts older than 1 day are not visibly counted on the overall points or what is called being ghosted however we are still spending time and effort on these aged posts so no refunds can be issued.
- Customer requested refund
- Valid reasons for a refund: Order delivery took longer than the standard delivery time
- We reserve the right to waive any limitations on refunds, depending on the specifics of the situation.
- Soar will write an entire Reddit thread, including the main post and 7-10 supporting comments (at minimum)
- We will select relevant subreddits, based on research of community size, topic fit, historical performance data, rules & moderation
- We will position your link or brand mention in the post or in the comments, whichever is more effective per the strategy of the campaign
- We’ll seed the post with enough votes and engagement to get into the “Hot Page”
- We’ll monitor the post for 12 hours. During that time we’ll continue to respond to organic comments, add upvotes/downvotes as needed.
Post Replacement Policy
In the case that a post is removed/locked by moderators within the first 12 hours, we will replace the entire managed post up to 2 times every 5 campaigns.
The Soar Guarantee does not
- Guarantee specific results or traffic targets.
- Promise our clients that their content will go viral as a result of a campaign.
Managed & DIY Guest Posts
These are the quality standards we hold our guest post services to.
- Each published Guest Post will include 1 dofollow link to a target URL of your choosing.
- We guarantee that the content will be delivered at a comparable level of quality as our content samples, or we’ll replace it.
- We confirm the Guest Post pitch is accepted by the publisher. In the case that your target publisher rejects the pitch, we will research a replacement publisher with a similar topic and SEO metrics. We request your approval for replacement publishers. If you reject the replacement publisher, you are eligible for a refund of your Guest Post order.
- For managed guest post orders, we guarantee that the publisher’s websites will meet or exceed the minimum Domain Authority or Organic Traffic specified in your order.
- In cases where your link is removed by the publisher, we will reach out to the current website manager to facilitate a replacement. While we help manage the situation in the case of link removal, we don’t guarantee that the third party website will keep your link for any specific period of time.
Quora Answers & Quora Marketing
These are the quality standards we hold our Quora answering services to.
- The Soar Guarantee ensures that all of the content will be delivered as outlined on the Quora services pages and reported in the tracking sheet.
- We guarantee that the content will remain on Quora (uncollapsed) for one month, or we’ll replace it.
Exceptions to the Soar Guarantee
- If new accounts are created for posting the content
- If the customer selects their own question targets
- If the customer provides their own content or a portion of the content
- If the content relates to high-risk categories, such as the adult industry, casinos, gambling, or pharmaceutical.
Chargebacks by customers
In cases when customers maliciously initiate chargebacks for services delivered as outlined, we reserve our right to fight claims and submit cases to payment processors. We also reserve the right to refuse any and all future services to such clients as well as to take down any posts/deliverables executed under the disputed service.
If for any reason you are not happy with our services (and we will work very hard not to reach this point!) and would like to cease working with us before the completion of a project you have already paid in full for, we will refund 15% of the entirety of the invoice in which we are mid-execution of. This is a firm and generous percentage that is not subject to change under any extenuating circumstances.
Upon agreeing to your receiving this refund, we will cease delivery on all services that have not already been fully executed, including posts, links, answers, and/or content that have already been written and/or approved but not yet shared with the platform of that project. We reserve the right to withhold this refund based on the stage of project delivery and completion we are in.